Gumbies Islander Thongs, More Colours, Sizes 8 - 13
Developed with a passion for outdoor life, Gumbies Inlander Thongs provide the freedom of minimalistic footwear while ultimatey protecting the sole.
From the experiences of travel, sports and exploration our journey has led us to design, develop and manufacture what we believe to be the best all round simplistic footwear one will ever own.
Gumbies follow the contours of the foot, the arch of the sole and most importantly provide comfort between the toes, whilst using the most practical, natural and recycled plant friendly materials where possible.
Age is not an issue. Like best mates, they get more familiar with time. Gumbies Islander Thongs give you timeless style and are fashionable, functional, fresh and fun.
SIZE & FIT: Approximent length in mm
8=274 9=281 10=287 11=291 12=299 13=313
Measure your foot and match up the size, too easy!
If we don't have your size in stock contact us and we will try and get it in for you.
FABRIC: Rubber soles, canvas straps and underfoot, with fabric between toes.
REMEMBER: FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.