Sunflair Full Piece Blue Orleans, Sizes AUS 16D In Stock Now or Pre-Order B Cup to G Cup
FABRIC: 72/28% PA/Xtra Life Lycra
SIZES IN STOCK AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY:
GERMAN 38-50BCD 38-48EF 38-46G
AUS/NZ 10-22BCD 10-20EF 10-18G
USA 8-20BCD 8-18DDD,G 8-16I
NB: Sizes 48-50 AUD$219.95 extra charge will be applied after ordered.
Currently unavailable in sizes: 38B/C/D
Click these symbols to learn features of this swimsuit.
To pre-order click "Add to Cart" and write the size you wish to order in the notes when you get to the checkout. Allow approximately 3 week delivery time to you. Any questions use the 'ask us a question' button below.
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.