Sunflair Shapewear Full Piece Burning Feather, Sizes AUS 14D, 16C & 16D In Stock Now or Pre-Order B Cup to F Cup
This swimsuit is from our "Shapewear" range. They provide an instantly slimmer and slenderizing look. Our specially developed tightly knitted fabric offers immediate comfort and figure control.
FABRIC: 80/20% PA Microf./EL LYCRA XTRA LIFE
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
SIZES IN STOCK AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY:
GERMAN 42D, 44C/D
AUS/NZ 14D, 16C/D
USA 12D, 14C/D
GERMAN 40-50B 38-52CD 40-50EF
AUS/NZ 12-26B 10-24CD 12-22EF
USA 10-24B 8-22CD 10-20DDD,G
NB: Sizes 48-50 AUD$194.95 size 52 AUD$209.95 extra charge will be applied after ordered.
Currently unavailable in sizes: 38C/D/E/F, 40B/D/F, 42ALL, 44ALL, 46B/C/F, 48F, 50F
Click these symbols to learn features of this swimsuit.
To pre-order click "Add to Cart" and write the size you wish to order in the notes when you get to the checkout. Allow approximately 3 week delivery time to you. Any questions use the 'ask us a question' button below.
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.