Silk Dress Tunic Midnight in Paris, Sizes 8 - 16
Dark & mysterious just like the colours of the night, our Midnight Collection is bold, powerful & feminine. Shades of black are met with navy & royal blue, working though the body of the garment with a subtle geometric star like pattern that makes the style both very subtle but complex & rich, on detailed inspection.
SIZE & FIT: Size 1 = fits sizes 8-12, Size 2 = fits sizes 12-16
FABRIC: 100% Silk. Many silk pieces will state 'dry clean only', the Chinese wore silk for centuries before drycleaners were around. We suggest a gentle Cold Hand Wash with light detergent, we recommend a cheap hair shampoo , the less perfume etc the better, drip dry on a hanger in the shade, no ironing.
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.