Aboriginal Art Adults Leggings Journey, Sizes 8 - 16
A wardrobe essential and a killer style statement thanks to its vibrant colours and stretchy & sheeny fabric. These leggings will be your saviour for every event whether it’s a night out teamed with a crop top, or paired with a tank for those effortless, comfy summer days. It is ultra-versatile and will make you stand out in all the right ways.
Artist: Wendy Rix
Based on an authentic artwork hand-painted by Wendy Rix Aboriginal artist from New South Wales: “Our Journey tells the Songlines story: from Dreamtime creation, Songlines have been the culture of communication via the journey, passed down to the family, through different clans, stories, stars, the sea, land, sky, rivers, lakes, people, animals, plants and sacred sites.”
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.