Aboriginal Art Kids Leggings Language Connection, Sizes 4 - 12
Keep the wardrobe up to date of your little fashion seeker with these deadly leggings! Ultra versatile, can be worn in any season and suitable for all day fun. It comes with comfy 30 mm wide elasticated waistband.
Story: Language Connection
Artist: Jo Bayalawuy
SIZE & FIT: It’s a close fit that smoothes down on the legs by nicely hugging the body line. Order a size up if you don’t like it too fitted. Measurements are in centimetres.
Hip: Measure around the widest part of your bottom, standing with feet together.
Thigh: Measure around the widest part of your thigh.
Length: The full length of the garment starting from your waist.
FABRIC: This smooth, shiny, lightweight but extremely stretchy material is comprised of Lycra blended with other fabricated fibres. Fast drying, shrink and fade resistant and maintains its shape. We recommend wearing seamless, nude underwear for this garment. Certified UPF50 ultraviolet protection. Composition: 82% polyester + 18% lycra
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.