Story: Weaving through Time
Artist: Ailsa Walsh
The design is based on a 100% authentic, hand-painted artwork created by Ailsa Walsh Aboriginal artist (Lardil/Kullili/Yuggera Nation) from Queensland. “Weaving Through Time” is a piece celebrating our people from the desert and near the ocean. It represents traditional weaving techniques unique to each region and depicts our mothers, aunties, grandmothers, daughters, and nieces from our vast Indigenous communities.”
SIZE & FIT: This relaxed and generous fit is our signature unisex style that is close to Australian standards. It is a little wider throughout the body & sleeves than usual and the waist is not shaped making this a versatile shirt fit. Order a size down if you’d like it more fitting. Measurements are in centimetres.
Chest: Measure around the widest part of your chest and make sure the tape is flat across your back.
Length: The full length of the garment starting from the top of your shoulder.
Sleeve: Starting from the end of your shoulder to the bottom edge of the sleeve opening.
FABRIC: Lightweight, shrink and fade resistant, it has a soft surface for superior comfort. The breathable fabric moves sweat away from the body to its outer surface, were moisture can evaporate quickly; as a result, AirCool keeps the wearer dry and comfortable. Certified UPF30 ultraviolet protection
Composition: 100% polyester
Swimwear Measuring Guides
CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR CORRECT CUP & SIZE
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE
|| MEN - MEASURING GUIDE
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.