Aboriginal Art Kids Unisex Polo Yoolooburrabee, Sizes 2 - 10
Children's unisex polo shirt, made in cool-dry mesh.
Story: Yoolooburrabee 'People of the Sand and Sea'
Artist: Shara Delaney
Having a connection to our home lands, passing on knowledge and customs down to our younger generations is important to us. After all the years of oppression and removal it’s something we still fight for. I’m from Quandamooka Country where there is three clan groups known as Nughi of Moorgumpin (now known as Moreton Island) and the Nonuccal and Goenpul of Minjerribah- they represent the three circles in the design. We are also known as Yoolooburrabee “People of the sand and sea”.
These saltwater lines, like a movement of our culture flowing on for years to come.
I can only dream that in many years' time we are still going strong and our home, lands and sea are being cared for. This painting is for everyone who cares for country.
SIZE & FIT: True to size.
FABRIC: Leightweight sports mesh 150gm, 100% Polyester Cool-Dry Mesh
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.