Aboriginal Art Unisex Bamboo Polo Naidoc 2018, Because of Us, Sizes S - 3XL
Our Bamboo Unisex Polos are a great addition to any wardrobe, constructed in segmented panels with a chest pocket and contrast piping. We complete the premium look by using superior quality bamboo charcoal fiber fabric.
Bamboo is harvested, dried and heated at high temperatures. The resulting charcoal is then blended with various fibers to provide yarns with the following NATURAL advantages:
- Superior comfort & breathability compared to normal polyester
- Far Infrared Rays - thermal regulation, blood circulation & metabolism improvement
- Negative Ions - relaxes mind & body
- Deodorisation & Humidification - Lifetime Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal
Story: Because of Us
Artist: Lani Balzan
As a proud Indigenous woman, I created this painting based on personal success and the empowerment of other Indigenous women throughout my life, and from past achieving Indigenous women who have helped shape who I am today. As a mother and a successful artist, I strive not only to be an inspiration to myself and family, but also to people within my community and across the country.
This painting represents Indigenous women - strong and proud! The women holding hands represents those that have worked to achieve greatness within the Aboriginal and Torres Strait communities across the country. The women represent my personal journey and connection with Grandmothers, Mothers, Aunties, Sisters and friends that are a part of my life and have been there through the good and the bad.
Overall, this represents women having a voice, being acknowledged and standing together to be recognised as equals.
SIZE & FIT: True to size.
FABRIC: Bamboo Charcoal Fiber, 100% Polyester
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.