Aboriginal Art Unisex Bamboo Polo Naidoc 2018 Mother's Strength, Sizes S - 2XL
Our Bamboo Unisex Polos are a great addition to any wardrobe, constructed in segmented panels with a chest pocket and contrast piping. We complete the premium look by using superior quality bamboo charcoal fiber fabric.
Bamboo is harvested, dried and heated at high temperatures. The resulting charcoal is then blended with various fibers to provide yarns with the following NATURAL advantages:
- Superior comfort & breathability compared to normal polyester
- Far Infrared Rays - thermal regulation, blood circulation & metabolism improvement
- Negative Ions - relaxes mind & body
- Deodorisation & Humidification - Lifetime Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal
Story: Mother's Strength
Artist: Charlie Chambers Jnr
In the centre we have the circle that represents strength of women in the community. It represents all women and their connection to helping out their community, while still being able to focus on their children as well.
I respect all women: my wife, nan, mum, aunties, sisters, daughters and granddaughters in my life. They gave me strength in life to be the man I am today. Without their strength and wisdom, it would be a tough world to live in.
SIZE & FIT: True to size.
FABRIC: Bamboo Charcoal Fiber, 100% Polyester
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.