Aboriginal Art Unisex Polo, Bang-Gujin Sizes S only
The classic unisex adults polo shirt, made in cool-dry mesh. Perfect for Men and Ladies who prefer a more generous cut.
Artist: Shara Delaney
Yalingbila balgany, the whale is coming, watch her as she swims past heading north. It's whale migration season during June to November each year. Humpback whales travel north to the warmer waters in the colder months to have their offspring, then returning south with their young to Antarctica.
I come from Quandamooka country that's located on the coast of Brisbane. Minjerribah (North Stradbroke Island) is a great location for people from land to view these whales hoping to see them breach above the water. Yalingbilia is not our totem, however they're special visitors to our waters. We welcome them every year. I view them as such majestic creatures which made me paint this whale under the night sky using these colours as it passes Quandamooka Country in the background.
This is actually three circles presenting our clan groups Ngugi, Goenpul & Noonuccal.
SIZE & FIT: True to size.
FABRIC: Leightweight sports mesh 150gm, 100% Polyester Cool-Dry Mesh
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.