Aboriginal Art Unisex Polo Naidoc 2018 Generations, Sizes XS - 5XL
The classic unisex adults polo shirt, made in cool-dry mesh. Perfect for Men and Ladies who prefer a more generous cut.
Artist: Nathan Patterson
This painting depicts women sitting together with their children. The 4 connected circles symbolise the continual strength of these mothers, grandmothers, aunties and sisters through the generations keeping family and community strong.
The 4 oval shapes represent coolamons, traditionally used by women to gather food and carry their young. They are symbolic of the love and care that women provide for their community. The ochre coloured circles symbolically represent communities all over this land, held together and strengthened by loving, caring courageous women.
Women have always played a matriarchal role in Aboriginal communities and society, always being the strongest when times are hard. Through countless generations, Aboriginal Women have held families together, raising and nurturing warriors. Because of her, We Can!
SIZE & FIT: True to size.
FABRIC: Leightweight sports mesh 150gm, 100% Polyester Cool-Dry Mesh
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.