Aboriginal Art Unisex Polo Naidoc 2018 Love of Culture, Sizes XS - 5XL
Story: Love of Culture
Artist: Glen Mackie
The design is based on a 100% authentic, hand-painted artwork created by Glen Mackie (Kei Kalak) Torres Strait Islander artist (Iama/Yam Island).“Love Of Culture pays homage to women and represents the livelihood and sacred labour of Torres Strait Islander women, often carried out in a group. Featuring unique elements like hair comb, bridal pendant and frangipani flowers with individual meanings, but as a whole, this drawing tells an important story about Torres Strait Islander women.”
FABRIC: Leightweight sports mesh 150gm, 100% Polyester Cool-Dry Mesh
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.