Bamboo Baby Muslin Wrap 2 pack, More Colours
Send your baby off into the land of nod, wrapped in a Boody Baby swaddling cloth, soft as a cloud. These feather-light wraps are crafted in 100% bamboo muslin, a dream fabric with an open weave which allows for ultimate breathability. Despite their delicacy, these swaddles can stand up to all the laundering you’ll require of them. And when you find yourself using them as burp cloths, breastfeeding covers, change mats, curtains and towels, you’ll discover bamboo has excellent absorbency. Muslins are fundamental baby gear, and ours is the cream of the crop.
SIZE: 100cm x 100cm
FABRIC: 100% Viscose made from Bamboo. Viscose made from organically grown bamboo.
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.