Bamboo Baby Socks 3 pack, More Colours, 0 - 24 Months
Grown-ups love Boody socks because as well as being anti-fungal, anti-odour and thermo-regulating, they fit well and don’t sag. Our baby socks have all the same benefits, with the extra feature of a non-slip sole. But really there’s only one criteria on which to judge baby socks – that they stay on. We’re pleased to announce ours most definitely do! In each colour way, sky and rose, the triple pack contains one pair solid colour, one striped and one chalk.
FABRIC: 95% Viscose made from Bamboo, 5% Elastane. Viscose made from organically grown bamboo.
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.