Bamboo Cotton Shirt Natural, Size S only
This light weight shirt is ideal to beat the heat, It has self-texture and carries a unique feel to the design. Bamboo fabric is absorbent which will help to absorb sweat and skin moisture, while letting the air pass through. Bamboo does not favour bacteria, which means that the fabric will still smell good after days. Bamboo fabric is great for individuals who are prone to skin diseases or have psoriasis.
SIZE & FIT: Refer to size chart for approximate measurements.
FABRIC: 70% Bamboo 30% Cotton. Cold/Warm machine wash, dry in shade. Allow the product to dry in an open air to keep it fresh and soft, and keep natural colours.
Bamboo yarn and fabric is naturally dyed without any harsh chemicals and heavy metals.
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.