Bamboo Men's Shirt Aboriginal Art Yirrakarla Dreaming, S-5XL
These Men's shirts are so cool, and comfortable that the men come shopping on their own to buy! Available in plain colours, great prints and Aboriginal artwork prints, why stop at one? Aboriginal Artwork designs come with information about the artist. Team back with the Bamboo fibre shorts. They are so affordable and make great presents for someone you know.
SIZE & FIT: Generous sizing, refer the chart for approximent sizing.
With a shirt you already own, lay it on a table and measure from under the arm across to under the other arm and use the measurement to reference the right size from the chart below. Note: these shirts are worn with a loose, relaxed fit.
FABRIC: 65% Bamboo 35% Cotton, Cold machine wash, drip dry on the line in the shade, waive the iron over, otherwise let your body heat drop any creases out whilst wearing!
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.