Fantasie Granada Ink Separates, Sizes AUS 12F In Stock Now
Holiday in style with Granada, a Grecian inspired tile print collection designed exclusively for Fantasie Swim. This unique print blends deep ink hues with azure blue accents and is complete with a contrast gold boarder for an alluring edge.
UW Gathered Full Cup Bikini Top $94.95
Mid Rise Adjustable Leg Brief $74.95
FABRIC: Xtra Life Lycra (Registered)
- Resists bag and sag for long lasting fit.
- More resistant to suntan lotion than generic elastane
- Resists chlorine 5 - 10 times longer than generic elastane
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
IF THERE ARE SIZES LISTED BELOW THAT MEANS WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK NOW.
Click on the style name to view each style.
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.