Fantasie Kiso Valley Separates, Pre-Order D Cup to J Cup
New Kiso Valley features an exclusive graphic palm print in grey and black tones on a clean white base. With an all new red Fantasie branded tab. Merchandise with Rouge Rio Bueno.
*Gathered cup flatters all bust shapes, *Fuller coverage with concealed side sling for forward profile, *Powernet lined wings for support and anchorage, *Fixed fully adjustable shoulder straps, *Contrast red Fantasie branded tab
UK 30D,DD,E,F,FF,G,GG,H 32-38D,DD,E,F,FF,G,GG,H,HH,J 40D,DD,E,F,FF,G,GG
AUS/NZ 8D,DD,E,F,FF,G,GG,H 10-16D,DD,E,F,FF,G,GG,H,HH,J 18D,DD,E,F,FF,G,GG
USA 30D,DD,DDD,G,H,I,J,K 32-38D,DD,DDD,G,H,I,J,K,L,M 40D,DD,DDD,G,H,I,J
UW Moulded Gathered Bikini Top $94.95
*Concealed underwire, *Lightly padded foam cups for support and smooth shape, *Smooth seamless outer cup, *Tied bow detail to front, *Fixed fully adjustable shoulder straps
UK 30-36D,DD,E,F,FF,G 38D,DD,E,F,FF 40D,DD,E,F
AUS/NZ 8-14D,DD,E,F,FF,G 16D,DD,E,F,FF 18D,DD,E,F
USA 30-36D,DD,DDD,G,H,I, 38D,DD,DDD,G,H 40D,DD,DDD,G
Mid-Rise Brief $59.95
*Medium coverage, *Concealed stitching for a clean stitch-free waist, *Adjustable sides offer a variation of leg coverage, *Contrast colour block waistband, *Fully lined, *Contrast red Fantasie branded tab
Classic Fold Brief $59.95
*Based on the classic brief shape but with the addition of a printed waistband on a plain black brief, *Waistband can be worn unfolded for extra midriff coverage, *Fully lined, *Contrast red Fantasie branded tab
pre-orders with an approximate 3 week delivery time to you. To order "Add to Cart" and write the size you wish to order in the notes when you get to the checkout. Any questions use the 'ask us a question' button below.
SIZE & FIT: When buying swimwear start with the bottom same size as the trousers you buy, then the top cup size, not as precise as your bra but one cup size either side of what you wear can work.
FABRIC: Xtra Life Lycra (Registered)
- Resists bag and sag for
- More resistant to suntan lotion than generic elastane
- Resists chlorine 5 - 10 times longer than generic elastane
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
If you have any questions about our pre-order products please use the 'ask us a question' button below.
IF THERE ARE SIZES LISTED BELOW THAT MEANS WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK NOW.
IF THE SIZE COMES UP AS 'CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK, SELECT "ADD TO CART TO PRE-ORDER YOUR PERFECT SIZE". MAKE SURE YOU ADD YOUR PERFECT SIZE INSTRUCTION IN THE MESSAGE SECTION AT THE CHECKOUT.
Click on the style name to view each style.
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.