Fantasie Kuranda Separates, Sizes AUS 16G In Stock Now
This seasons jungle trend is captured perfectly by our Kuranda range. Oversized lush green leaf print and oversized brushed metal effect rings are hot off the catwalk.
CHOOSE FROM IN STOCK NOW ONLY
UW Balcony Top $89.95
* Low coverage balcony and wide set straps give a flattering neckline *Lining in lower cup for support *Brushed metal effect ring and open loop detail at apex
AVAILABLE IN SIZES:
Mid Rise Brief $59.95
*Brushed metal effect trim *Medium cover brief *Belt detail with oversized brushed metail effect detail
Short - Adjustable Leg $59.95
*Higher coverage for extra midriff cover *Adjustable sides offer ruching effect to flatter tummy area *Also variation of leg shape
AVAILABLE IN SIZES:
SIZE & FIT: When buying swimwear start with the bottom same size as the trousers you buy, then the top cup size, not as precise as your bra but one cup size either side of what you wear can work.
FABRIC: Xtra Life Lycra (Registered)
- Resists bag and sag for long lasting fit.
- More resistant to suntan lotion than generic elastane
- Resists chlorine 5 - 10 times longer than generic elastane
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
If you have any questions about please use the 'ask us a question' button below.
IF THERE ARE SIZES LISTED BELOW THAT MEANS WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK NOW.
Click on the style name to view each style.
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.