Freya Active UW Performance Sports Top, Pre-Order D Cup to H Cup
Whatever your workout, you can stay comfortable and look good in Freya Activewear. This sports top gives you the support of our bestselling bra with the cool, dry feel of Coolmax microfibre technology.
PRE-ORDER YOUR PERFECT SIZE FROM THE UK. ( ~ 3 weeks )
*Built-in sports bra with high impact support *Antibacterial fabric technology ensures no nasty odours *COOLMAX fabric in inner bra and microfibre wicks away moisture *Flattering seam lines, stretchy and ventilated side panels *Flat seams prevent friction *Padded hook and eye, positioned at shoulder for strap adjustment *Racer back styling for freedom of movement *Hip length for streamlined appearance *Sodt hook and eye for extra comfort
Sold out in sizes : Black 30E, 32D, 34GG, 38DD/F
pre-orders with an approximate 3 week delivery time to you. To order "Add to Cart" and write the size you wish to order in the notes when you get to the checkout. Any questions use the 'ask us a question' button below.
SIZE & FIT: When buying swimwear start with the bottom same size as the trousers you buy, then the top cup size, not as precise as your bra but one cup size either side of what you wear can work.
FABRIC: Coolmax (Trademark of Invista)
- High-tech Coolmax fabric pulls moisture away from the skin
- Drying faster than standard fabric to keep you cool, so you can work out longer
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
If you have any questions about our pre-order products please use the 'ask us a question' button below.
IF THERE ARE SIZES LISTED BELOW THAT MEANS WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK NOW.
IF THE SIZE COMES UP AS 'CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK, SELECT "ADD TO CART TO PRE-ORDER YOUR PERFECT SIZE". MAKE SURE YOU ADD YOUR PERFECT SIZE INSTRUCTION IN THE MESSAGE SECTION AT THE CHECKOUT.
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.