Freya Back To Black Separates, Pre-Order C Cup to GG Cup
Simple yet striking, This brand new basic monochrome collection features a host of great fitting, fashionable styles so you can walk tall with confidence.
UW High Neck Crop Top $89.95
Contemporary high neck styling, Lightly padded foam cups for rounded shape and support, Concealed underwire, Framed with on trend contrast white bindings.
UK 28-38D,DD,E,F 30-36FF
AUS 6-16D,DD,E,F 8-14FF
USA 28-38D,DD,DDD,G 30-36H
UW Moulded Bikini Top $89.95
Smooth seam free moulded cup, Sexy low centre front offers less coverage and enhanced cleavage, Fixed over the shoulder adjustable straps, Lined powernet wings for anchorage and support Strap cuff detail on apex, Framed with on trend contrast white bindings
UK 32-38C 28-38D,DD,E,F,FF,G 28-36GG
AUS/NZ 10-16C 6-16D,DD,E,F,FF,G 6-14GG
USA 32-38C 28-38D,DD,DDD,G,H,I 28-36J
Sold out in sizes: 38C
Soft Triangle Bikini Top $64.95
Lightly padded three section cup for rounded shape and support, Cross over neckedge for enhanced cleavage, Fixed halter neck ties, Framed with on trend contrast white bindings.
UK 30-38C,D,DD 30-36E,F,FF 30-34G
AUS/NZ 8-16C,D,DD 8-14E,F,FF 8-12G
USA 30-38C,D,DD 30-36DDD,G,H 30-34I
Sold out in sizes : 38C/DD
Bikini Brief $39.95
Italini Brief $39.95
pre-orders with an approximate 3 week delivery time to you. To order "Add to Cart" and write the size you wish to order in the notes when you get to the checkout. Any questions use the 'ask us a question' button below.
SIZE & FIT: When buying swimwear start with the bottom same size as the trousers you buy, then the top cup size, not as precise as your bra but one cup size either side of what you wear can work.
FABRIC: Xtra Life Lycra (Registered)
- Resists bag and sag for long lasting fit.
- More resistant to suntan lotion than generic elastane
- Resists chlorine 5 - 10 times longer than generic elastane
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
If you have any questions about our pre-order products please use the 'ask us a question' button below.
IF THERE ARE SIZES LISTED BELOW THAT MEANS WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK NOW.
IF THE SIZE COMES UP AS 'CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK, SELECT "ADD TO CART TO PRE-ORDER YOUR PERFECT SIZE". MAKE SURE YOU ADD YOUR PERFECT SIZE INSTRUCTION IN THE MESSAGE SECTION AT THE CHECKOUT.
Click on the style name to view each style.
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.