Freya Deco Swim Separates Black, Pre-Order B Cup to GG Cup
The perfect poolside shape is your with Deco Swim. The smooth, seam free bikini gives you all the support of our best selling Deco bra range and is low cut for a killer cleavage.
MAIN COLOUR SHOWN IS ULTRA VIOLET, COMING SOON, BLACK AVAILABLE NOW.
UW Moulded Multiway Bandeau $89.95
* The ultimate multiway bandeau bikini top *Smooth seam free moulded cup *Stay for sure silicone gripper on underband and top wing to give extra security *Scarf ties can be worn as halter, cross front halter or tied at back for strapless look *Freya branded tab
UK 28-38D,DD,E,F,FF,G 30-36GG
AUS/NZ 6-16D,DD,E,F,FF,G 8-14GG
USA 28-38D,DD,DDD,G,H,I 30-36J
UW Moulded Top $89.95
* Best selling Freya Deco shape in a bikini top *Smooth seam free moulded cup *Sexy low centre for less coverage and enhanced cleavage *Lined powernet wings for anchorage and support *Fixed fully adjustable shoulder straps *Apex loop detail eith titanium bead trims
UK 32-38B,C 28-38D,DD,E,F,FF,G 28-36GG
AUS/NZ 10-16B,C 6-16D,DD,E,F,FF,G 6-14GG
USA 32-38B,C 28-38D,DD,DDD,G,H,I 28-36J
Bikini Brief $44.95
*Sits on the hips *Flattering cut on the leg *Good bottom coverage
Bikini Tie Side Brief $44.95
*Sits on the hips *Flattering cut on the leg *Medium bottom coverage *Concealed stitching for clean, stitch free waist and front leg *Skinny rouleau tie side detail with titanium bead trims
pre-orders with an approximate 3 week delivery time to you. To order "Add to Cart" and write the size you wish to order in the notes when you get to the checkout. Any questions use the 'ask us a question' button below.
SIZE & FIT: When buying swimwear start with the bottom same size as the trousers you buy, then the top cup size, not as precise as your bra but one cup size either side of what you wear can work.
FABRIC: Xtra Life Lycra (Registered)
- Resists bag and sag for long lasting fit.
- More resistant to suntan lotion than generic elastane
- Resists chlorine 5 - 10 times longer than generic elastane
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
If you have any questions about our pre-order products please use the 'ask us a question' button below.
IF THERE ARE SIZES LISTED BELOW THAT MEANS WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK NOW.
IF THE SIZE COMES UP AS 'CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK, SELECT "ADD TO CART TO PRE-ORDER YOUR PERFECT SIZE". MAKE SURE YOU ADD YOUR PERFECT SIZE INSTRUCTION IN THE MESSAGE SECTION AT THE CHECKOUT.
Click on the style name to view each style.
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.