Freya Deco Swim Separates, Pre-Order B Cup to GG Cup
The perfect poolside shape is yours with Deco Swim. The smooth, seam-free bikini gives you all the support of our best-selling Deco bra range and is low-cut for a killer cleavage. This season welcomes the addition of a brazilian braid crochet trim in pops of purpl, green on an ocean green base.
UW Moulded Bikini Top $89.95
Smooth seam free moulded cup, Sexy low centre front with tie detail, less coverage and enhanced cleavage, Freya branded tabs, Fixed over the shoulder adjustable straps, Lined powernet wings for anchorage and support.
AUS/NZ 10-16B,C 6-16D,DD,E,F,FF,G 6-14GG
USA 32-38B,C 28-38D,DD,DDD,G,H,I 28-36J
Sold out in sizes : 38C/D,
UW Moulded Multiway Bandeau Bikini Top $89.95
UK 28-38D,DD,E,F,FF,G 30-36GG
AUS/NZ 6-16D,DD,E,F,FF,G 8-14GG
USA 28-38D,DD,DDD,G,H,I 30-36J
Sold out in sizes : 28D/DD/E, 30D, 36D/F, 38D/DD
Tie Side Brief $44.95
Sold out in sizes : L, XL
Bikini Brief $44.95
Low rise brief
pre-orders with an approximate 3 week delivery time to you. To order "Add to Cart" and write the size you wish to order in the notes when you get to the checkout. Any questions use the 'ask us a question' button below.
SIZE & FIT: When buying swimwear start with the bottom same size as the trousers you buy, then the top cup size, not as precise as your bra but one cup size either side of what you wear can work.
FABRIC: Xtra Life Lycra (Registered)
- Resists bag and sag for long lasting fit.
- More resistant to suntan lotion than generic elastane
- Resists chlorine 5 - 10 times longer than generic elastane
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
If you have any questions about our pre-order products please use the 'ask us a question' button below.
IF THERE ARE SIZES LISTED BELOW THAT MEANS WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK NOW.
IF THE SIZE COMES UP AS 'CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK, SELECT "ADD TO CART TO PRE-ORDER YOUR PERFECT SIZE". MAKE SURE YOU ADD YOUR PERFECT SIZE INSTRUCTION IN THE MESSAGE SECTION AT THE CHECKOUT.
Click on the style name to view each style.
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.