Freya Remix Separates, Size AUS 14J In Stock Now or Pre-Order C Cup to J Cup
With timeless pieces that will ensure you are pool ready all year round, Remix returns for Summer 17.
CHOOSE FROM IN STOCK NOW
OR PRE-ORDER YOUR PERFECT SIZE FROM UK ( ~ 3 Weeks )
UW Padded Halter Top $74.95
* Lightly padded foam cups for support and rounded shape *Sexy low plunging neckline *Halter neck ties
UK 30-38C,D,DD,E,F,FF,G 30-36GG
AUS/NZ 8-16C,D,DD,E,F,FF,G 8-14GG
USA 30-38C,D,DD,DDD,G,H,I 30-36J
Sold out in sizes : 38C/D/DD
UW Padded Bandeau Top $84.95
* Lightly padded foam cups for support and rounded shape *Low centre front for less coverage *Halter neck ties
Sold out in sizes : 30DD
UW Padded Plunge Top $74.95
* Lightly padded foam cups for rounded shape and support *Sexy low plunge neckline *Over the shoulder adjustable straps for support and comfort
SIZES IN STOCK AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY:
UK 30-38C,D,DD,E,F,FF,G 30-36GG,H,HH,J
AUS/NZ 8-16C,D,DD,E,F,FF,G 8-14GG,H,HH,J
USA 30-38C,D,DD,DDD,G,H,I 30-36J,K,L,M
Sold out in sizes : 30DD
Italian Brief $39.95
*Fashionable cut *Sits low on hips *Cheeky cut away back *Concealed stitching for clean, stitch free front and back leg
Latino Brief $49.95
*Sits just below waist *Medium-high leg *Medium bottom coverage *Flirty frill detail
Skirted Brief $59.95
*Skirt overlay on brief *Gather side detail to outer skirt for adjustability
SIZE & FIT: When buying swimwear start with the bottom same size as the trousers you buy, then the top cup size, not as precise as your bra but one cup size either side of what you wear can work.
FABRIC: Xtra Life Lycra (Registered)
- Resists bag and sag for long lasting fit.
- More resistant to suntan lotion than generic elastane
- Resists chlorine 5 - 10 times longer than generic elastane
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
If you have any questions please use the 'ask us a question' button below.
IF THERE ARE SIZES LISTED BELOW THAT MEANS WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK NOW.
Click on the style name to view each style.
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.