Freya Sundance Flamingo Separates, Pre-Order C Cup to HH Cup
Our Sundance collection is a fresh take on our crochet favourites. Create your own individual look with a range of swim styles to choose from, in staple monchromatic colour ways.
UW Padded Hi-Neck Crop Top $84.95
* Contemporary high neck styling with a crochet overlay *Lightly padded foam cups for rounded shape and support *Concealed underwire *Fixed halter neck skinny ties *Embossed metal bead detail
UK 28-38D,DD,E,F 30-36FF
AUS/NZ 6-16D,DD,E,F 8-14FF
USA 28-38D,DD,DDD,G 30-36H
UW Sweetheart Padded Top $74.95
* Lightly padded foam cups for support and smooth rounded shape *Sweetheart neckline offers uplift and enhanced cleavage *Crochet overlay *Embossed metal bead detail at centre front.
UK 30-38D,DD,E,F,FF,G 30-36GG,H,HH
AUS/NZ 8-16D,DD,E,F,FF,G 8-14GG,H,HH
USA 30-38D,DD,DDD,G,H,I 30-36J,K,L
UW Bandless Halter Top $69.95
* Sexy low plunging neckline *Powernet lined cups for shaping and support *Underwire with no cradle for less coverage *Embossed metal bead detail
UK 30-38C,D,DD,E 30-36F 30-34FF
AUS/NZ 8-16C,D,DD,E 8-14F 8-12FF
USA 30-38C,D,DD,DDD 30-36G 30-34H
Rio Brief $59.95
*Sexy low coverage rio brief *Embossed metal bead detail
Hipster Brief $49.95
*Low rise brief *Front and back lined *Sheer side detailing
pre-orders with an approximate 3 week delivery time to you. To order "Add to Cart" and write the size you wish to order in the notes when you get to the checkout. Any questions use the 'ask us a question' button below.
SIZE & FIT: When buying swimwear start with the bottom same size as the trousers you buy, then the top cup size, not as precise as your bra but one cup size either side of what you wear can work.
FABRIC: Xtra Life Lycra (Registered)
- Resists bag and sag for long lasting fit.
- More resistant to suntan lotion than generic elastane
- Resists chlorine 5 - 10 times longer than generic elastane
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
If you have any questions about our pre-order products please use the 'ask us a question' button below.
IF THERE ARE SIZES LISTED BELOW THAT MEANS WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK NOW.
IF THE SIZE COMES UP AS 'CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK, SELECT "ADD TO CART TO PRE-ORDER YOUR PERFECT SIZE". MAKE SURE YOU ADD YOUR PERFECT SIZE INSTRUCTION IN THE MESSAGE SECTION AT THE CHECKOUT.
Click on the style name to view each style.
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.