Hawaiian Shirt Genuine Red Longboards, Sizes S, M, XL & 4XL only
These genuine Hawaiian made shirts are one of our resort stores most popular items. You can tell the good ones as they match the pocket in with the print and they use coconut buttons. One for the big boyz, we stock up to a 4XL Hawaiian size (these are a big fit). Some are loud and proud, whilst others are more subdued, whats your Hawaiian style?
SIZE & FIT: Generous sizing, refer to size chart for approximate cm sizing.
With a shirt you already own, lay it flat on a table and measure from under the arm across to under the other arm and use the measurement to reference the right size from the chart below. Note: these shirts are worn with a loose, relaxed fit.
FABRIC: 100% Cotton. Cold Machine wash.
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.