Huit Paris Pink Tonic Separates, Size 10C In stock Now
A mexican inspired print enhanced with gathered details and matching sarong for a head to toe beachwear look.
CHOOSE FROM IN STOCK NOW ONLY
Magic Air Bra $89.95
* Removable air pads for an enhanced push up effect *Wider underwiring from 34D for better support *Small bar between the cups for a sexy plunging neckline *Detatchable multiposition straps at the back
In Stock Now AUS10C
Twist Strapless Bra $84.95
*Twist strapless bra with foam *Boning at the side for extra support *Detatchable halter-neck straps
Support Triangle Bra $89.95
*Lined cups for better support and comfort *Drawstrings on the straps to adjust the neckline *Supportive band under the bust for support
Full Cup Bra $79.95
*3-section construction to support the bust with a natural feel *Cups lined in a supportive fabric *Wider underwiring for support *Wider straps at the front for comfort and support
Low Waisted Brief $49.95
In Stock Now: S/AUS10
SIZE & FIT: When buying swimwear start with the bottom same size as the trousers you buy, then the top cup size, not as precise as your bra but one cup size either side of what you wear can work.
FABRIC: Xtra Life Lycra (Registered)
- Resists bag and sag for long lasting fit.
- More resistant to suntan lotion than generic elastane
- Resists chlorine 5 - 10 times longer than generic elastane
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
If you have any questions please use the 'ask us a question' button below.
IF THERE ARE SIZES LISTED BELOW THAT MEANS WE HAVE THEM IN STOCK NOW
Click on the style name to view each style.
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.