Linen Pant Elastic Waist White, Sizes 8, 10, 16 & 18
A longer version of the linen short, they are a 7/8's length although we do find that on most people they sit at the perfect length without having to take up. We always stock these linen pants with colours available changing each season. You will want them in every colour!
SIZE & FIT: Generous in size, go down a size for a straighter leg, or stay the same for a bit of room. Model is size 16, wearing a size 14.
Refer to size chart for approximent cm measurements.
Measure your body circumference at the certain parts listed, and use the measurement to reference the right size from the chart below.
FABRIC: 100% Silicon Washed Linen. Linen softens and crushes less the more it is washed, therefore by pre-washing these garments they have sped up this process.
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.