Rayon Hawaiian Shirt, Woodys, More Colours, Size S-3XL
If bright, fun colours are your style then these are the shirts for you! A copy of the real McCoy in your Men's Resort Hawaiian shirt section, these rayon shirts are cool and comfortable. How many will be in your collection?
SIZE & FIT: Generous sizing, refer to size chart for approximate cm sizing.
With a shirt you already own, lay it flat on a table and measure from under the arm across to under the other arm and use the measurement to reference the right size from the chart below. Note: these shirts are worn with a loose, relaxed fit.
FABRIC: 100% Rayon. Made from wood pulp, and paper pulp, rayon is natural and breathable. Cold hand wash, drip dry, no ironing required.
REMEMBER: FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.