Silk Dress Wrap Midnight In Paris, Sizes 8-12
Dark & mysterious just like the colours of the night, our Midnight Collection is bold, powerful & feminine. Shades of black are met with navy & royal blue, working though the body of the garment with a subtle geometric star like pattern that makes the style both very subtle but complex & rich, on detailed inspection.
The garment is the contrasted with a highly detailed neckline pattern in very detailed golden shades & set against small flecks of blue. The neckline is further enhanced by very large number of crystals & beads through the neckline & body of the garment, creating sparkle on this garment collection in a way that our collections have nerve had before.
The amazing new Midnight Collection has been designed for those summer evening occasions when you need a more dressed up to item to wear. Perfect for a cocktail party, your office Christmas Party or even for a dressed up dinner night out, this gorgeous collection is that head turning statement piece you have been looking for!
SIZE & FIT: One Size= Size 8 - 12
FABRIC: Silk Viscose.
Many silk pieces will state 'dry clean only', the Chinese wore silk for centuries before drycleaners were around. We suggest a gentle Cold Hand Wash with light detergent, we recommend a cheap hair shampoo , the less perfume etc the better, drip dry on a hanger in the shade, no ironing.
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
This product is currently out of stock
Swimwear Measuring Guides
CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR CORRECT CUP & SIZE
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE
|| MEN - MEASURING GUIDE
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.
[powr-contact-form label="Enter a Label"]