Silk Kaftan Long Monochrome Black, Sizes 10 - 20
SIZE & FIT: One Size= fits sizes 10-16 XL= fits sizes 14-20 XXL fits 18-24
One Size (fits 10-16) Length 120cm Width (from side seam to side seam) 60cm
XL (fits size 14-20) Length 120cm Width (from side seam to side seam) 70cm
XXL (fits size 18-24) Length 125cm Width (from side seam to side seam) 90cm
FABRIC: 100% Silk. Many silk pieces will state 'dry clean only', the Chinese wore silk for centuries before drycleaners were around. We suggest a gentle Cold Hand Wash with light detergent, we recommend a cheap hair shampoo , the less perfume etc the better, drip dry on a hanger in the shade, no ironing.
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.