Sunflair Bikini Set Big Easy, Sizes AUS 10A & 12A in stock now
This Bikini set suits a small bust. Pant is not skimpy and has good coverage of the bottom.
SIZE & FIT: When buying swimwear start with the bottom same size as the trousers you buy, then the top cup size, not as precise as your bra but one cup size either side of what you wear can work.
SIZES IN STOCK AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY:
GERMAN 38A, 40A
AUS/NZ 10A, 12A
USA 8A, 10A
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
This product is sold out except for the sizes displayed.
Click symbol for desriptions.
*This style is sold out except for the sizes displayed*
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.