Togs Mesh Tank Textured Black, Sizes 8 - 12 A Cup to C Cup In Stock Now
Flattering ribbed textured black one piece swimsuit with beautiful high neck mesh detail. This swimsuit features soft cup with underwire, open back and power netting for added support and tummy control. This swimsuit is also suitable for mastectomy fittings.
FABRIC: 92% polymide, 8% elastine
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
SIZES IN STOCK AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY:
GERMAN 36, 38, 40 A/B/C
AUS/NZ 8, 10, 12 A/B/C
USA 6, 8, 10 A/B/C
If you have any questions please use the 'ask us a question' button below.
THE SIZES LISTED BELOW ARE IN STOCK NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.