Aboriginal Art Unisex Polo Urban Living, Sizes S - 4XL
The classic unisex adults polo shirt, made in cool-dry mesh. Perfect for Men and Ladies who prefer a more generous cut.
Story: Urban Living
Artist: Charles Chambers
SIZE & FIT: True to size.
Even though a lot of people live in the city and urban areas these days, filled with streets and parks, you can always keep your culture while you're there. Culture is very strong to Murri people.
In the past, we were punished for speaking our language- people were frightened and too afraid to acknowledge their culture. These days, our people are proud of their identity, and are eager to learn about their culture and language.
The circle in the middle represents the city, with the roads and parks surrounding it to form urban living. The mother, father and children are present, symbolising that past culture can survive in present society.
FABRIC: Leightweight sports mesh 150gm, 100% Polyester Cool-Dry Mesh
REMEMBER: FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $200
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.