Socks Aboriginal Art My People
Add uniqueness to your outfit with our new range of premium socks made with natural cotton fibres! Every pair is infused with our unique artistry, discover something new every time you put them on.
Constructed from natural combed cotton, these socks will be comfortable all day long.
Based on an authentic artwork hand-painted by Ailsa Walsh Aboriginal artist from the Lardil/Kullili/Yuggera Nation (QLD): Earth Traveller is a piece about us connecting to country. Where ever we travel we leave an imprint of ourselves to that place. The country also leaves a mark on us. This is when we are connected to the animals and the environment.
Swimwear Measuring Guides
Clothing Measuring Guides
Measurements are to be taken one of two ways. Depending on the product size chart you will either:
1. Measure your body circumference at certain parts (eg. bust/chest, waist, hip) and match up to the size chart on the product page.
2. Measure some clothing you already own, compare it to the size charts on the product page. Width is measured whilst laying the garment flat on a table from under the sleeve across, length from collar to hem line.
Below are a list of the most commonly used product measuring terms.
|WOMEN - MEASURING GUIDE||MEN - MEASURING GUIDE|
1. Bust: The measure around the body at the bust.
2. Underbust: The measurement around the body under the bust.
3. Waist: The measurement halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hipbone, roughly in line with your belly button.
4. Hip: The measurement at the widest point of the hips.
Width A: Button up the shirt, lay it on a flat surface and measure across under the arms.
Length B: Lay the shirt flat and measure from the base of the collar to the bottom hem of the back side of the shirt.